Friday, May 28, 2010

Tagged.

came across this in my lappy..got me thinking..really..these are the peoples that colour my life...

1.New friends
I did make a lots of friends this year..bdak2 medic uni zagazig.. no need for me to list the names rite??

2.Someone i realized that i can't live without
Hurm..its not just one person..but if i have to name one, aside from my family its got to be HER..

3.Someone i met when i was little.
Fatin marini..good gurl..hahaha..

4.Person with the best smile
hahaha..AJ..miss ur smile man...

5.Someone i always hv fun with.
hurm..i hv fun with everybody...

6.My best friends
Aizi,Taqim,Aj,Haikal,Jimmy,Amin,Syah,Abe Is and the list goes on..

7.Someone who likes good music
AJ..

8.Someone i used to be really close to
......

9.Smartest person i know
Fakhruddin Razali...he is a genius..

10.Someone I miss..
HER..no question asked...

11.Someone who has nice hair...
hurm...can't think of one...

12.Someone who makes i smile on my worst day
Her..and Azmeer and salman..hahaha..

13.Person with really nice eyes
hahaha..

14.someone who makes me laugh a lot
Abe Is...or syah..or AJ or..Puyen..sometimes,HER

15.Someone who changed my life.
i better keep this to myself...

16.someone i once had a crush on
Inas.....but it was long ago...now, i moved on...

17.Funniest friends
Abe Is, syah, haikal, and some others...can't really tell whos the funniest..

18.person who i can talk to about anything
Her..or Azmeer..or AJ..or Salman..

19.the person who knows me better than most of my friends
salman....

20.prettiest person i know..
like i even have to tell..wahahaha..

the point is, i really love my friends..all of them.. and i know sometimes i hurt their feelings.. i let them down and im really2 sorry.. Love you guys..i can't really live without u guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment